Inspiration has struck! And it happened to be in the form of my lovely big sister! She has just started a blog (pjskitchen.blogspot.com), and so of course I just HAD to. You know how little sisters are...So I thought about it for a few days - 2 1/2 to be exact - and decided how convenient and easy and exciting it all would be! Instead of sending emails which seem to never all get through, I can just BLOG it and never again have to worry about full inboxes or security settings that are too high for my lovely emails! Amazing!
Now to figure out how it all works and how to post my precious and invaluable photos (the most important part!)!
Wish me Luck!
Now to figure out how it all works and how to post my precious and invaluable photos (the most important part!)!
Wish me Luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment