Sunday, 12 April 2009

Happy Easter!

I have just been having a lovely time - just little ol' me in my flat for six. Yesterday I got really crazy and did ALL of the dishes. You have to understand, some of these dirty dishes date back to January. I know, I know, but what can I say? I like to have a good time.

Yes, break is full of excitement. I mean, I have bought some gorgeous shoes - I have bought some gorgeous undies at that...I will admit, it's one of my weaknesses: buying undies...buying socks happens to be another weakness. Don't know why - I just love it.

I have been eating nutella to my little heart's desire, along with the newly discovered Cow Biscuits. Described as "Amoozing Malted Milk Biscuits - A Whole Herd in Every Pack". Aren't they clever. They're just all about their animals. The brand is Elkes. Hah.

I even did the unheard of and went to Starbucks - completely against my will, I'll have you know. Although I did get a nice souvenir mug, to remember England by. I know you all will be very proud, I managed to get an American cup of tea, Americanly overpriced, when I could have gone to the little British tea house down the street. But don't blame me. Blame Petya! It was all her idea.

I came into my room yesterday and some very strange, very very drunk guy had his head in my window - which I had opened wider than the standard 2 1/2 inches because my radiator is broken and it was very hot in my room. And I realized that when I am extremely scared, or shocked, or startled - however you want to call it, I'm not such a big screamer. It turns out I'm more of a squeaker. Yes. I turned the corner from the hallway into my room - and squeaked when I saw a head in my room. Who Squeaks? What is the world coming to?!?
Anyways. Hope everyone is having a gorgeous (my new British favorite word - used quite often to describe food) Easter. Love you, see you soon!

xx

1 comment:

  1. mmmm....Nutella! Clarissa did u hit him with ur shoe? that is so funny! ahahahaha is that sandel the one you used to wack the dude? ahahahas

    ReplyDelete