I would just like you to know....
I HAVE NOT ABANDONED MY LIL BLOGGIE
It just so happens that I have exams that are proving to be sehr difficult and also my bestie is here from the States, and so I am slightly busy.
But have no fear. I am documenting [almost] every second - and I say almost, as you probably do not want to hear all about how hard it was to study fundamental frequency and stapedius reflex and impedance matching. And quite honestly, I could probably not actually tell you what they are at all...Your best bet is Google...
Anyways....I am documenting all the good seconds, like our little London trip and our adventures in Brighton when we (when I say we, I mean I) have time, like going on the Volks Railway, which is the oldest electric railway still running in the Whole World!!!
xx
to be continued in July...!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment