My little, and by little I mean microscopic, kitchen has grown on me.
Thursday, 15 October 2009
kitchens!
I think that kitchens say a lot about a person. Maybe not so much the kitchens themselves, but what specific little things go into them....that being said, I guess a house altogether says a lot about a person. If they have decorated it, that is. Take me for example: I am a glass person. I don't really know how, but ask anyone I know: I probably go through ten glasses a day. It's slightly ridiculous, and makes for many many dishes to wash...
My little, and by little I mean microscopic, kitchen has grown on me.
This is my favorite part...I don't really know why....
My little, and by little I mean microscopic, kitchen has grown on me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You do too know why. It's your tea corner! All things tea, counter and shelves...
ReplyDelete