I just told Victor that I was concerned that I was having a series of possibly deadly mini-comas. Victor was all “Those are called naps.” - courtesy of thebloggessanyways. i've been watching this horrible tv show, obviously targeting 13 year old girls. my only defense is that it has a beautiful soundtrack, and that there is a lot of sign language (which i learned a bit of when i was interning at cathedral home).
here is the gorgeousness that first caught my attention, and made me watch the entire season, i'm a little embarrassed to admit... (i just spelled "gorgeous" as "georgious"...don't even ask)
___________________________________________
DAY # 5
in the morning i woke up and was really excited because i was still at the fire.
PSYCH! you're actually stuck in your hotel room all day, is what i think they were trying to tell me.
just to change things up a bit, i went out and took a nap in the engine. then i went inside and took a nap in my 80* air conditioning. then i did 4 crosswords. then i did 2 sudoku. sudokus?
the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment