Friday, 1 January 2016

10 weeks

10. dec

BABY'S SIZE     a prune!

WEIGHT GAIN     normal ups and downs, as far as i can tell.

HOW I'M FEELING     less and less nausea.  woo hoo!

WHAT I'M EATING     carbs carbs carbs.  and some fruit and protein here and there.  i have such intentions to try and eat veggies, but when i see them my guts just cry.

HOW I'M CHANGING     nothing, really - just the bloaties...

MOVEMENT     n/a

SLEEP     still sleeping the days away.  ready to be motivated for things.

FAVORITE THINGS THIS WEEK     getting to officially tell people at work

LOOKING FORWARD TO    i have this idea in my head about the official "reveal."  it involves stockings.  i'm trying to muster the energy to get out our christmas stuff (which suddenly doesn't seem so vital since we already had thanksmas) and find the stockings.  maaaaaybe it will happen.  maybe something will get stolen from pinterest instead...

FUN FACT     baby's vital organs are fully developed and starting to function.

No comments:

Post a Comment