BABY'S SIZE a pumpkin! almost 20 inches and 7-9 ish pounds, so they say.
HOW I'M FEELING aaaaalllmost ready. she offered to do this "procedure" in the office to help get things going and i wasn't quite ready for that. turns out i'm not dilated, so she wouldn't have been able to do it anyway.
WHAT I'M EATING in the mood for FRESH. fruits and veggies, please! and cereal.
HOW I'M CHANGING i think at this point we know my belly will continue to grow forever. this week, i think i'm getting ready mentally. this baby is really coming. and it's coming soon! and i'm almost ready for it!
MOVEMENT lots and lots of wiggles.
SLEEP i am only surviving because of naps.
THINGS THIS WEEK i got a pedicure so i have pretty toes to look at while pushing. hah
LOOKING FORWARD TO meeting this baby of ours! i'm ready to know boy or girl. i'm ready for some serious baby snuggles.
FUN FACT baby can flex its limbs. baby's nails probably extend past the fingertips.
No comments:
Post a Comment